- 3 shots vodka
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- 1 sprig of thyme*
- 1 shot honey syrup
- 1/2 shot lemon juice
- Sparkling water
- Thyme & a few strawberry slices for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, strawberries, thyme, honey syrup and lemon juice.
- Muddle the mixture so the strawberries break down.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice and strain the mixture evenly between the glasses and top each with sparkling water!
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme and a few strawberry slices.
- *thyme should be smushed a bit between your fingers before adding to bring out the flavor
- *Vodka can be omitted and ½ shot of lemon juice added for a mocktail!