- 1 ½ cups pitted medjool dates
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine dates, peanut butter and water and blend until dates are broken down and it looks like a paste.
- Add in instant coffee, rolled oats, almond flour and salt and blend until well combined.
- At this point if it seems too dry to roll into balls, add a little more water. If it feels to wet to roll into balls, add a little more almond flour.*
- Add in chocolate chips and blend just so they are incorporated.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
- * Consistency of balls can totally depends on how juicy or dry the dates were and how oily the peanut butter was!