Peanut Butter Coffee Energy Balls
These energy balls are about to change your snack game! I love them so much. I based the flavors off of the sedimentary cookies we all love so much and they nail it on the head! I love making a big batch of these on a Sunday and have them in the fridge for the week when we need a snack on the go. Now that i have started to meal prep a little more when I can find the time, the weeks are so much easier! Ruth has her own snack drawer in the fridge now and when these energy balls are on the shelf she gets really excited. I also have her help me make them sometimes but she usually tries to eat them in handfuls before I roll them into balls! I don’t blame her – it’s hard to restrain myself too.
These are great to store in the fridge but can also be fabulous in the freezer. I also recommend making a double batch of these and storing half in the freezer and half in the fridge. The best. So whip up and batch and tell me how much you love them!
More Engery Ball to get you through any day:
Pin the image below to save this Peanut Butter Coffee Energy Ball recipe for later!
- 1 ½ cups pitted medjool dates
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine dates, peanut butter and water and blend until dates are broken down and it looks like a paste.
- Add in instant coffee, rolled oats, almond flour and salt and blend until well combined.
- At this point if it seems too dry to roll into balls, add a little more water. If it feels to wet to roll into balls, add a little more almond flour.*
- Add in chocolate chips and blend just so they are incorporated.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
- * Consistency of balls can totally depends on how juicy or dry the dates were and how oily the peanut butter was!