- 1 bunch asparagus, end trimmed and chopped into thirds
- 4–5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp any oil
- ¼ C olive oil (or avocado oil)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- Dash of salt and pepper
- ¼ tsp chopped garlic
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 C goat cheese
- ⅓ C slivered almonds
- In large skillet warm 2 tbsp oil, add asparagus and broccoli to skillet, cook on med heat for about 8-10 min until fork tender.
- In a mason jar add olive oil, lemon, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, honey and shake vigorously.
- Once asparagus and broccoli are cooked place on platter drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with goat cheese and almonds. Enjoy!