- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp ghee, melted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup of candy coated chocolates or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine egg, vanilla, ghee, peanut butter and coconut sugar and stir to combine.
- Add in almond flour, oats, arrowroot powder, instant coffee, baking soda, salt and candies and stir until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, scoop cookies into 12 dough balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. (9 minutes for slightly doughy, 11 for more cooked)
- coconut oil can be used instead of ghee.
- regular oats can be used instead of quick oats.