- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- Matt’s Famous Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 8 cups chicken or veggie stock
- 1 cup long grain rice (I used wild rice but any works)
- 2 cups chopped kale
- First, make the meatballs according to recipe (rolling into about 25 smaller meatballs) but don’t cook them yet.
- Turn the instant pot on saute and add 3 tablespoons of oil to the pot. Add meatballs and let cook for 3-5 min, turning them once.
- Remove meatballs and set aside.
- Add onion, carrots and celery to pot, cook on saute for 4 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add stock, long grain rice and meatballs to the pot.
- Put the lid on set to high pressure for 11 min and make sure it is set to sealing on top.
- When the timer is up, do the quick release and turn the knob to venting.
- Once pressure is released, add kale and season to your taste with salt.