- 2 cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup ghee, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp melted ghee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 pyrex pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the cake ingredients and whisk to combine.
- In a separate smaller bowl combine the topping ingredients into a crumble mixture.
- Pour ½ of the cake batter into the prepared pan and spread out evenly. Then take half of the topping mixture and sprinkle it evenly over the batter.
- Scoop the rest of the batter on top of that and spread it out evenly and finish it by sprinkling the remaining crumble evenly on top.
- Bake the coffee cake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (or with small crumbles).