- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk*
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and place over high heat.
- Whisk to combine while cooking and bring to a boil.
- When it comes to a boil it will rise, if it looks like it is going to boil over, take it off the heat quickly to stir and come back down, then return to the heat. Boil for about 3 minutes until the coconut sugar has dissolved.
- Let cool slightly then transfer to a squeeze bottle and store in the fridge.
- Any non-dairy milk works!