- 3 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup ghee room temp
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice and pepper.
- In separate bowl mix the room temp ghee and coconut sugar and mix until combined. Add molasses, egg and vanilla mix to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients in to the dry and stir until evenly combined.
- Scoop small 1 inch balls onto cookie sheet.
- 350 degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until small cracks form on the top.
- Let the cookies cool completely, then place them in a large ziplock bag with the powdered sugar and shake to coat.