- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil (at room temp)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips, coconut and pecans. Pour the coconut sweetened condensed milk evenly on top.
- Place the bars back in the oven for 10 minutes.