- 16 oz bow tie pasta (any kind of pasta works)
- 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 2 ½ cups chopped grape tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped pickled red onion*
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped olives
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp dried chives
- Salt and pepper
- Cook your pasta according to package directions.
- When the pasta is done cooking, strain under cold water to cool it down, then pour into a large bowl.
- Add cucumber, bell pepper, grape tomatoes, pickled red onion, feta cheese, olives and chicken to the bowl with pasta.
- In a glass measuring cup or bowl combine tahini, lemon juice, oil, garlic powder, oregano, dill, and chives and stir to combine. Pour dressing into the large bowl and toss everything to combine!
Pickled Red Onions:
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup water
- Add thinly sliced red onion to a mason jar and push them down a bit.
- In a glass measuring cup combine apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt and water.
- Microwave for 45 seconds and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over the red onions and let sit at room temperature to cool for an hour, then put the lid on and store in the refrigerator.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!