- 6 medium gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the potatoes into small bite sized pieces and place them on the baking sheet. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil over the potatoes and toss to coat. Then sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss again. Roast potatoes for 35-40 mins or until lightly browned.
- Once potatoes are cooked, add them to a large bowl. To the bowl add shredded chicken and bacon.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, ranch dressing and apple cider vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour that over the potato mixture and add in parsley. Stir until combined
- Enjoy as a main dish or side!