- 6 ounces high quality semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 2 tbsp cassava flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- ¼ cup creamy nut butter (natural)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Spray 4 ramekins with avocado oil spray and dust with cacao powder.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl combine chopped chocolate and ghee. Microwave in 20 second increments until melted.
- Whisk the cassava flour, coconut sugar, and salt together in a small bowl. Whisk the eggs and egg yolks together until combined in another small bowl. Pour the flour mixture and eggs into the bowl of chocolate. Slowly stir everything together using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Spoon chocolate batter evenly into each prepared ramekin.
- In a small bowl combine nut butter and honey. Once combined, scoop about a 2 teaspoon sized ball into each ramekin of batter and slightly press it down to cover with batter.
- Place ramekins onto a baking sheet and bake for 12-13 minutes until the sides appear solid and firm. The top may still look slightly soft. Allow to cool for 1 minute, then cover each with an inverted plate and turn over. Use an oven mitt because those ramekins are hot! The cakes should release easily from the ramekin. Top with melted chocolate, berries or ice cream!!