- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped potato
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 tbsp arrowroot
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups chopped or shredded chicken*
- Place a pan over medium heat and add 2 tbsp oil to the pan. Once the pan is warm, add in onion and potatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally for 5-7 more minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Season with salt.
- Once veggies are cooked, remove them from the pan into a bowl and set aside.
- In a bowl or pyrex measuring cup combine arrowroot powder, chicken stock, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder and lemon zest and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the still hot pan and cook while whisking for about 1 minute until the sauce has thickened.
- Add back in the veggies and add the chicken then season to taste with salt and pepper.