Easy Hash Brown Potato Salad
- 1.75 lb bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/2 cup salad dressing*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise*
- salt to taste
- Defrost frozen hash browns.
- This can be done in a microwave safe bowl, cooked for 4-5 minutes, stirring every minute, or on the stove top over medium heat with 1 tbsp of oil, until defrosted and warm.
- In a large bowl combine warm hash browns, salad dressing and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt to taste.
- *To make this Whole30 compliant be sure to use salad dressing and mayonnaise that is compliant – I love Primal Kitchen!
- In this recipe I used Primal Kitchen’s Dreamy Italian dressing