Pineapple Mint Mojito
It is officially summer and Ruth is officially 1!!! She turned 1 yesterday and holy moly I’m feeling all of the emotions. I really didn’t think I would be the type to get weepy about a birthday, but looking back at photos and videos over the last year I just can’t hold in the tears! I am SO proud of Matt and I for surviving and raising the sweetest girl in the world. It is absolutely unreal how much one little baby can grow in year and how much they can learn day to day. She just started walking a few weeks ago and is already basically running around the house! She is saying hi, baby, mama, dada, wow and a lot of other fun gibberish words and I just can’t believe how happy she makes me.
So in honor of the survival of the year and Ruth’s fruit themed birthday party this Saturday, lets have a Pineapple Mint Mojito!! I love these super light cocktails for summer and I know you will love it too. So pour a drink and reflect on your last year too, cause dang it, you deserve it!!
Pin the image below to save this Pineapple Mint Mojito recipe for later!
- 3 shots of light rum
- 3 shots of pineapple juice
- 1 shot of honey syrup
- 5–7 mint leaves (plus a few extra for garnish
- sparkling water or club soda
- In a cocktail shaker combine rum, pineapple juice, honey syrup, and mint leaves.
- Use a muddler (or end of a wooden spoon) and smash the mint leaves into the drink.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice the pour the mixture (while straining to remove mint leaves) into each glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water then garnish with some mint leaves!