- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon refined coconut oil
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Pulse the almonds, walnuts & cashews in a food processor just until finely chopped (or just chop them yourself). Stir together the nuts, almond flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Put the coconut oil, honey, coconut sugar and coconut milk in a 4 cup pyrex measuring cup. Stir to combine. Microwave for 1 ½ minutes, then add in the vanilla, stir, and pour over the nut mixture. Stir to combine then let sit for 20 minutes.
- Scoop rounded teaspoons of batter and roll into balls. Place on prepared baking sheet, leaving about 3 to 4 inches between each cookie since they spread.
- Bake 1 pan at a time, until the cookies are thin and an even golden brown color throughout, rotating pans halfway through baking time, about 10 to 11 minutes total. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then another 30 seconds, until fully melted. Drizzle the cookies with chocolate and let harden.
- Store cookies in the fridge!
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can cook it over the stovetop until it boil then cook for 2 more minutes and remove!