- 1 cup unsalted roasted almonds, soaked for 4–8 hours
- ½ cup water
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup basil
- Salt to taste
- Once your almonds have soaked in water for 4-12 hours, drain the almonds then add them to a food processor.
- Add in 1/2 cup of water, lemon juice, olive oil, coconut aminos, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and basil. Blend on high for a few minutes until the almonds have broken down completely and dip is relatively smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and blend again.
- Serve with veggies!