Paleo Chocolate Chip Toasted Coconut Banana Bread
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (look for gluten free to make paleo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup coconut, toasted
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine your bananas, eggs, and nut butter, and ghee in a high powered blender or food processor and mix well.
- Once all of your ingredients are blended, add in your coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well.
- Add in ⅓ cup of the toasted coconut & ⅓ cup of the chocolate chips and pulse once just to blend them in.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper paper then add remaining coconut and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned and a fork or skewer inserted in the top comes out clean.