- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of Salt and pepper
- Drain the can of chickpeas and rinse them with water, then peel the skins off. I find it easiest to put them in a bowl of water and rub them together between your hands to help remove the skin! Then place them in a bowl.
- Add chopped celery, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and parsley to the chickpeas.
- In a small bowl or jar combine balsamic vinegar, oil, oregano, dill and garlic powder. Whisk or shake the dressing then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add dressing over the veggies and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
- Salad is good in the fridge up to 5 days.