It’s Crispy Garlic Potato day!!! That gives us a reason to celebrate right? Okay okay maybe a bit more exciting, it’s also my birthday! Yep today I turn the big 3-0. To be honest I am STOKED for my 30s. Growing up always seemed so scary but now that I am almost 10 months into having a kid, I feel like I can do anything! I mean I perfected the crispy garlic potato before 30 so that was the end of my 20s bucket list anyways. I have been thinking about making an actual bucket list for my 30s so once I do that I will be sure to report back and keep you posted. Goals are so fun to make! They are also scary to make but I feel like if I have a solid 10 years to make them happen it won’t be so bad.
I love that this recipe is pretty fool proof and always results in crispy taters. It also happens to be Whole30 compliant and what is better when you are a struggle bus needing some comfort crunch! And yes I think comfort crunch is a thing. 🙂 So if you need a quick and crunchy side dish this week, make this recipe! Or just do it for me because IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Pin the image below to share this Whole30 Crispy Garlic Potatoes recipe for later!
Crispy Garlic Potatoes
- 1.5 pounds yellow potatoes
- 1 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
- Chives, chopped (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the potatoes into around 1 inch sized cubes and place them in a bowl.
- Pour avocado oil over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Then add in the minced garlic, garlic powder, arrowroot powder and salt and toss to coat again. (i love to mix all of them together in a large ziplock bag and shake it!)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread potatoes out so they are in an even layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then toss and bake another 20-25 minutes until nice and crispy!