- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 ripe bananas, chopped & frozen
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a food processor combine almond flour, dates, peanut butter and a pinch of salt. Process for a few minutes until the dates break down. Add water and process again until it comes together. Scoop dough in rounded teaspoon sized balls and press them into mini muffin tins. Place them in the freezer to set up.
- Then to a food processor, add frozen bananas, strawberries and peanut butter and blend until it is completely smooth.
- Fill the rest of each mini muffin tin with the nice cream and then place them back in the freezer to harden.
- Once frozen, use a knife to help get the bites out of the tin and store them in a freezer ziplock bag in the freezer!