- 2 bunches asparagus
- 3 radishes, chopped into strips
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Orange zest
- Pinch of salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add a large pinch of salt.
- Place asparagus in the water and blanch for 3-4 minutes, then place in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. Once they are cool, pat them dry on paper towels.
- In a jar combine avocado oil, orange juice, coconut aminos, fresh ginger, garlic powder, orange zest and pinch of salt. Shake it quickly to combine.
- Place a small skillet over medium heat and add in the dressing. Whisk for a minute or two until it has slightly thickened then pour it over the asparagus (in a bowl).
- Salt with another pinch of salt to your liking, then plate the asparagus and top with chopped radishes and orange zest.