Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- 4 strips of Bacon
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, ends chopped off and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and cook bacon. Once bacon is cooked, remove it from the pan but keep the bacon grease in the pan.
- Add sliced brussels sprouts to the grease and cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- While brussels are cooking, combine balsamic vinegar and dijon in a small bowl.
- Add the balsamic mix to brussels and stir to combine, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop bacon and add it to the mixture!
- You can use a store bought bag of shaved brussels sprouts or use a food processor with the slicer attachment to slice them!