Lemon TahiniSalmon Salad
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 Salmon Filets
- 2 bunches of kale
- Salt & pepper
- Make the tahini dressing by combining tahini, lemon juice, oil and water together in a bowl using a fork.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place foil on a baking sheet and spray cooking oil spray.
- Place Salmon filets on foil and sprinkle with salt and pepper then bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- While Salmon bakes, rinse Kale and pull leaves from stems off of two bunches.
- Break leaves apart into small pieces.
- Drizzle 6 tablespoons of dressing over kale and massage throughout for 1 minute until dressing coats all leaves and bundle reduces slightly in size.
- Divide up salad into 4 bowls. Place salmon on top of salad and drizzle with remaining dressing.