Date Caramel & Peanut Butter Chocolates
- 1 ½ cups of pitted dates
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish for about 1-2 minutes or until fully melted.
- Take your heart shaped silicone mold and drop in 1 teaspoon or so of chocolate into each heart then push it up the sides with the end of a wooden spoon. Place in the freezer to harden.
- In a blender combine dates, ¼ cup honey, coconut milk and vanilla and blend until smooth. Place date caramel into a ziploc bag and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine peanut butter and 3 tablespoons of honey then place that in a separate ziplock bag.
- Once chocolate molds are hardened, cut off the tip of both ziplocks and first pipe in some date caramel, then the peanut butter mixture.
- Then take your remaining melted chocolate and fill the rest of the mold. Place in the freezer to harden!
- Store in the freezer or fridge and enjoy!