Crispy Garlic Dill Turkey Meatballs
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- In a large mixing bowl, place turkey, 1 egg, ¼ cup almond flour, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon dried dill, 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and mix together with your hands until fully incorporated
- In separate bowl beat 1 egg.
- In a 2nd separate dish place ½ cup almond flour, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon garlic powder- mix together until evenly distributed.
- Divide meat mixture into 18 balls and dip each ball into the beaten egg mixture and then roll in the almond flour mixture; complete for all turkey meatballs
- In a large saucepan place Avocado oil in pan until entire pan is covered (¼ inch), turn heat on medium high
- Add turkey meatballs and let cook on each side for at least 5 minutes, turning each time on the side.
- Once cooked, place on a plate on top of a paper towel to absorb any remaining oil
- Serve a top your favorite sauteed veggies and drizzle with Tahini Sauce.