- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey syrup
- 2 shots of vodka
- 1 can or bottle of shock top beer
- Combine lemon juice, honey syrup and strawberries in a cocktail mixer and smash using a muddler or fork.
- Fill two glasses halfway with ice, diving the strawberry mixture between the two glasses and add 1 shot of vodka to each glass
- Mix using a spoon and top each glass with ½ can of shock top
- You can strain the strawberry/lemon/honey mixture if you don’t want chunks of strawberry in your drink!