- Sweet Potatoes or Russet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place slices on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flip, then cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- **Cooking times can vary depending on how many are on the pan and how many pans are in the oven! Looking for the lightly browned color and making sure you can easily pierce them with a fork is the most important.
- If using russet potatoes, pierce (not all the way through) a few times on top with a fork before cooking.
- If meal prepping for the week, the best way to reheat them is to pop the slices in the toaster and cook once through on high.
- If you don’t have a toaster, you can reheat on the stove top just until heated through.
- I have tried making these with oil and without and I find without is just as good put doesn’t feel as oily when you pick it up like a sandwich!