- 2 cups cashews
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry in a paper towel
- Salt and pepper
- Soak cashews in a bowl with water for 2-12 hours until soft. (use hot water if soaking for 2-4 hours)
- In a food processor blend cashews with nutritional yeast, coconut milk, minced garlic, garlic powder and onion powder. Keep blending until super smooth, it could take awhile!
- Add in chopped artichoke hearts and spinach and pulse a few times.
- Season with generous salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with tortilla chips, crackers or veggies!