- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 bananas)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Purely Pecans Pecan Butter
- 4 tablespoons melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (look for gluten free to make paleo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- ⅓ cup chopped raw pecans
- ⅓ cup Purely Pecans Pecan Butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine your bananas, eggs, and pecan butter, and ghee in a high powered blender or food processor and mix well.
- Once all of your ingredients are blended, add in your coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well.
- Pour your batter in a 8×4 inch loaf pan that has been greased with oil spray and sprinkled with a little almond flour. Place in your preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes, then add some foil to the top and bake for another 20 minutes. (50 minutes total) or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- To make frosting, combine ⅓ cup pecan butter, maple syrup and coconut oil. Drizzle all over cooled banana bread then top with some toasted pecans.
- It can sit on the counter for a day but then I would store in the fridge to preserve it up to a week.