Mint Chocolate Chip Cups
- 2 cups cashews, soaked (4-12 hours)
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons mint extract (not peppermint!)
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup Vital Proteins Collagen peptides
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- In a blender or small food processor combine soaked cashews, almond milk, maple syrup, mint extract and collagen peptides. Blend on high until super smooth. Add in 3 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips and pulse a few times to combine.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips. Microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each time, until fully melted.
- Take your silicone cup cups and add 1 teaspoon (for small) and 1 tablespoon (for large) of chocolate to each cup. Use the end of a wooden spoon to swirl the chocolate up the sides of the mold. Place the mold in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes to firm the chocolate up. Once chocolate is set, scoop the mint chocolate chip mixture into each cup.
- Then scoop the remaining chocolate on top of the mint filling until the cup is full. Once they are all filled, place cups in the refrigerator (on a cookie sheet for stability), until set.
- Pop out of the mold and enjoy! Keep them in the freezer for best texture!