Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cookies
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (i used almond)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon beef Gelatin
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ cup water
To make jam:
- Put the lemon juice in a small measuring cup and sprinkle the gelatin over.
- Add the raspberries, water, and honey to a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a low boil and turn heat down to medium low.
- Simmer the raspberries for 20 minutes, stirring every few minutes. They will completely break apart.
- Break up the gelatin and add to the raspberries, stirring to dissolve. Cool.
- Transfer the raspberry jelly/jam to a bowl and place in the freezer to gel as you make the cookies.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Once dough is combined, stir in chocolate chips just until they are evenly dispersed. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop into 12 balls.
- Flatten the balls on the sheet and make sure they are evenly spread apart. Top each cookie with 3 little dots of raspberry jam and use a toothpick or knife to swirl the jam into the cookie.
- Bake for 8 minutes and let cool!