Team LBO is growing!! It’s been 6 1/2 year since starting this blog and 2 years since I left my job to run it full time, and now it’s time for a new chapter. I am so excited to find someone new to join our team/ family so if you think you could be a fit, check out the job description below!
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: Little Bits of Real Food is a health and wellness website focusing on recipes made with whole foods, but above all else, balance and happiness! The Content & Strategy Intern is responsible supporting and progressing our digital brand marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, proactive and passionate about digital media.
This position will officially begin in mid January, however we are flexible for the right candidate.
- Experience with social media (bonus if you are a content creator yourself!)
- Interested in food and nutrition; stays up to date with both food and health trends
- Interested in digital media trends
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, media, journalism, or a related communications field (or currently in school is fine too)
- Based in Orange County, California (or can commute there)
- Ability to work about 15 hours a week, sometimes at LBO HQ & some remote
- An understanding of the digital and social media world
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Hard-working, with an active drive to learn and grow
- Killer dance moves.
- Brand Sponsorships
- Pitch partnership and sponsorship opportunities to current and prospective clients
- Media contact between Little Bits of Real Food and brand partners
- Negotiate brand contracts
- Assist in partner campaigns as needed
- Affiliate Management
- Organize affiliate links
- Manage affiliate partnerships
- Forecast trends in food and social media
- Research for articles and blog posts
- Help with recipe testing & clean up
- Assist with some photography (lifestyle and food)
- Assist in planning future content and recipe development
- Other projects as needed