Another cauliflower rice recipe to save the day!! And it turns out – parmesan cheese makes cauliflower even better. Shocker right? This recipe is so easy and I used frozen pre riced cauliflower for it because it’s pretty much in every store now. Instead of defrosting before starting the recipe, the first step is just to defrost the rice on the pan in the oven before adding the other ingredients! One pan for alllll the things. I love this recipe because it is great at any time of the year. Fresh and veggie packed enough for summer and hearty enough to last you through the winter too!
The best one pan side dish ever!
Sheet Pan Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Risotto
- 4 cups frozen packaged riced cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Pour frozen cauliflower rice, frozen peas and mushrooms on your baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes to defrost and start the cooking.
- Remove and add garlic powder, salt, pepper and coconut milk and toss again then evenly disperse everything on the baking sheet.
- Take your parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the rice evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cauliflower rice is cooked through.