For the Strawberry Nice Cream:
- Add chopped banana & half of the milk into your food processor & blend until it starts to become creamy.
- Add in strawberries and the rest of the milk and keep blending. Stop every once in a while to break up clumps as you go until smooth and creamy, like soft serve ice cream.
- Pour into a freezer safe container, cover and freeze for a few hours, until solid enough to scoop into cookie cups.
For the Mini Cookie Cups:
- Grease bottom of a mini muffin tin and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make cookie cups, in medium bowl, beat egg and mix in wet ingredients.
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and mix until cookie dough forms.
- Press about 1 tbsp. cookie dough onto the back of the mini muffin tin, molding 12 cookie cups. Wet hands if needed to smooth out the dough and bake for aprox. 10-12 minutes-until edges have browned.
- Let cookies cool on pan until safe to handle. Wiggle each one gently from side to side to remove or slide a knife around the edge to help release. Place cookie cups on wire rack to cool. While waiting for them to cool, make your chocolate drizzle.
For the Chocolate drizzle:
- To make chocolate filling/drizzle, melt a few handfuls of chocolate chips in the microwave in 10 second intervals, stirring after each until completely smooth and melty.
- Pour chocolate into cookie cups (about 1/2 full).
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop a small amount of the strawberry nice cream on top. Drizzle a bit of chocolate on top & serve immediately. If not serving right away, store in the freezer & thaw for a few mins. before serving.