- If using raw pecans, you will need to roast them yourself. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, lay them out flat on a baking sheet and roast for about 10-12 minutes or until fragrant.
- Place roasted pecans in a food processor with coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 3-5 minutes depending on your food processor.
- Spread on top of sweet potato toast for a delicious breakfast or treat!
How to make Sweet Potato Toast:
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. Toast them 2-3 times through until there is browning on both sides and it is cooked through.