- sweet potato toast
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- coconut butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine coconut sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl to make cinnamon sugar.
- Take 4 slices of cooked sweet potato toast and brush each on with some ghee, then sprinkle a large pinch of cinnamon coconut sugar over the toast to coat. Lay each piece on top of the other, offset by about an inch (see picture).
- Start from the side with the bottom piece of sweet potato toast and roll it into a cinnamon roll.
- Repeat with however many cinnamon rolls you want.
- Place them into a muffin tin and brush on a little more ghee and sprinkle with a little more cinnamon coconut sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy! I drizzled some melted coconut butter on top of mine for an icing effect!
How to make Sweet Potato Toast:
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. Toast them 2-3 times through until there is browning on both sides and it is cooked through.