California weather is so very confusing. In February you’ll be in the 80s for a week then here we are at the end of May and it has been gray and rainy for weeks! But thankfully that means we can still enjoy all the soup. I love classic soup recipes and this one fills up the whole house with the most incredible smell! And can we talk about making soup in an instant pot? Game changer for sure. You know the best soups are the ones that simmer for hours and hours to get the flavors to all meld together so of course the instant pot does that in a fraction of the time. So today I partnering with Ocean Mist Farms to not only share this awesome Instant Pot Artichoke Soup recipe but also to share an epic Instant Pot giveaway they are having! And you won’t only win an Instant Pot, but also lots of artichoke swag and of course, a case of artichokes. Enter HERE to win – there will be 18 winners by the way! So if you don’t have an instant pot yet, get on it! Then you can come right back here to this recipe to make your soup.
This soup is perfect not only for chillier weather but for when you are feeling under the weather as well! I came down with some brutal bronchitis a couple of weeks ago and soup made me feel so much better. I feel like sickness is going around these days so be sure to arm yourself with the goodness of warm broth and veggies!
Doesn’t it just make you want to curl up in a soft blanket?!
Pin the image below to save this Instant Pot Artichoke Chicken Soup recipe for later!
This post was sponsored by Ocean Mist Farms but all opinions are 100% my own!Print
Instant Pot Artichoke Chicken Soup
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 small white potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. salt free garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tbsp. dried herbs of Provence
- 4 cooked Ocean Mist Farms artichoke hearts, cubed, bottoms and stems
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 whole roasted chicken, boned and cubed
- 1 can (49 ¼ oz.) chicken broth
- 4 cups artichoke broth (water that artichokes were cooked in)
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Place your instant pot on the saute function and let warm up for a few minutes.
- Once hot add olive oil and saute carrots, celery and onions, stirring occasionally.
- Once vegetables are tender press cancel on the instant pot.
- Add potatoes, garlic salt, herb seasoning, herbs of Provence, parsley, chicken broth and artichoke broth, place the top on and click it into sealing mode. Put the instant pot on manual high pressure and set to 15 minutes.
- Once the time is up switch the top knob to venting and let it depressurize. Add in chicken, chopped artichokes and season with salt and pepper to taste!