https://littlebitsof.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/roasted-mango-salsa-stuffed-chicken-feature.png 680 680 Kelsey https://littlebitsof.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/NEW-header-1.png Kelsey2018-04-28 15:58:002019-02-06 21:17:57Mango Salsa Stuffed Chicken
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Mango Salsa Stuffed Chicken
- 6 roma tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 white onion, peeled, ends chopped off and quartered
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 mangoes, peeled, cored and chopped
- Handful of cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds chicken breasts (about 4 large chicken breasts)
- Place broiler on high.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and add tomatoes, onion and garlic to the pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Broil for 5 minutes then remove push everything to one side and add chopped mangoes to the opening on the pan and return to the broiler for 2 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let sit for about 15 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, peeled garlic and cilantro to a food processor and pulse a few times to chop everything evenly.
- Then add in mangoes, lime juice and salt and pulse once more.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take your chicken breasts and slice into them with a paring knife lengthwise but not all the way through, creating a little pocket inside. Scoop a few spoonfuls of salsa into the chicken breast then lay it on a foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes.
- *There will be leftover salsa!