Sonoma Chicken Salad
- 5 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup mayonnaise (i use primal kitchen avocado oil mayo)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup red grapes, chopped in half
- 1 cup chopped celery
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey and poppy seeds and whisk to combine until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken to the bowl and toss with dressing. Add in grapes and celery and toss again to coat. Season once more with salt and pepper!