Tandoori Tuna and Cauliflower Rice Bake
- ½ cup mayonnaise (i use primal kitchen)
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk (make sure the cream and liquid are combined)
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 – 1.5 teaspoons salt (depending on how salty you like things)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups raw cauliflower rice
- 2 bell peppers (any color) chopped into slices then cut in half
- 3 cans Safe Catch Tandoori Tuna
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, coconut milk, cashew butter, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, ground cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Add in cauliflower rice, bell peppers, Safe Catch Tandoori Tuna (with its liquid) and lime juice. Stir to combine evenly.
- Pour the whole mixture into a casserole dish (9 x 13) and spread it out evenly. I chopped up the scraps of my bell peppers to place on top but that is optional.
- Bake for 30 minutes to cook the cauliflower and it is bubbling on the sides.