Matt’s Famous Italian Turkey Meatballs
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground fennel
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix together with your clean hands so all of the ingredients get combined completely evenly. Try not to overmix too much.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Scoop meat into balls until you form around 16-18 balls. Space them out evenly so they aren’t touching each other.
- Place the pan in the oven for 16 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy with some marinara sauce and roasted veggies!