Are you ready for a super decadent dessert?? I teamed up with California Giant Berry Farms to bring one to you as well as some AWESOME giveaways!! First let’s talk about this tart. Who needs chocolate covered strawberries when you can have a Strawberry Covered Flourless Chocolate Tart!! This tart is totally grain free, dairy free and refined sugar free but it is anything but light – this thing is fudgetastic! That’s a word right? It is to me! Christmas time is full of all kinds of flavors that take center stage – like gingerbread, chai and chocolate peppermint! Well if you need a break from those, this baby is perfect for a holiday party and also happens to be great ANY time of the year. I don’t share a crazy amount of treats on here but these last months of the years I get a little crazy. It’s time to get it all in before January hits and we all cut sugar out again… right??
So once you make this tart (and use California Giant Berry Farms berries right?!) you will need to get prepping from January too right? WELL! Good thing I am giving away an INSTANT POT!!! Yes yes I know it’s too exciting. All you have to do is click on the image below to enter to win! Then if you want to also win stuff like gift cards, cart iron skillets, a kitchen aid mixer, a blender, a fit bit or a cookbook… then enter to win one of those HERE! That’s right, Cal Giant is hooking it up! So enter both giveaways and be a big winner while eating your chocolate tart and planning to dominate life in 2018. That’s not a demand or anything, just a suggestion… 🙂 The end of the year gets me so excited for the beginning of a new one and I can’t wait for what 2018 has in store for all of us.
Enter to win the Instant Pot by clicking the image below!
LOVE these berries!
This post is sponsored by California Giant Berry Farms but all opinions are 100% my own! Thank you for supporting Little Bits Of!
Why wouldn’t you add extra chocolate on top?!
Pin the image below to save this Strawberry Covered Flourless Chocolate Tart!
Strawberry Covered Flourless Chocolate Tart
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (at room temp)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 pound strawberries, tops removed and chopped in quarters
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons beef gelatin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients in a bowl until the are evenly combined.
- Place crust dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll it out into about an 10 inch round.
- Take a 9 inch springform pan and spray it with a little cooking spray rub with a few drops of coconut oil.
- Place the dough in the pan and press it into the pan so dough covers the bottom and goes up about 1 inch on the side.
- Pierce a few times with a fork then place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until it looks cooked through. Let cool.
- In a bowl combine the chocolate filling ingredients until evenly combined. Pour mixture into the cooled crust and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or the freezer for at least an hour.
- Once tart is set, chop your strawberries. In a small saucepan bring ⅓ cup of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add honey and gelatin, stirring to evenly dissolve and combine.
- Pour mixture over strawberries and toss to coat. Let the strawberries come to room temperature so the gelatin sets a bit. Spoon strawberries on top of the set tart evenly. Place back in the fridge and allow to set for at least 2 hours.