Harvest Broccoli Salad
Happy Thanksgiving week!! If you are in need of another veggie side dish for the big day or just another great broccoli salad to have in your rotation, this Harvest Broccoli Salad is the best! It is a super simple mix of raw broccoli with roasted sweet potatoes and cranberries all tossed in a cinnamon honey tahini sauce! This stuff is great because it only gets better and better as the days go on.
So what are your plans for the big turkey day? We always do a turkey trot in the morning then this year we are heading down to celebrate with Matt’s family! But really I am more excited for the day after Thanksgiving. Finally time to decorate for Christmas! We have a strict nothing Christmasy until after Thanksgiving rule and it makes black Friday that much more excited! We need to run out and get an artificial tree at some black Friday deal and get it up immediately. I am also getting an awesome Christmas List ready for you guys on Friday so you can get all of my favorite kitchen things and more!
You will be shoveling this stuff – promise!
Pin this Harvest Broccoli Salad to save for later!
- 3 cups chopped Sweet potatoes
- 1 cup Cranberries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups chopped Broccoli
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- salted & roasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the sweet potatoes and cranberries on top. Drizzle them with the olive oil and toss to coat. Add cinnamon, salt and pepper and toss to coat again. Cook for 15 minutes, toss them around then cook for another 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine chopped broccoli, and sweet potato/cranberry mix.
- In a small bowl combine tahini, honey, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, apple cider vinegar and water and stir to combine well. Pour the sauce over the broccoli mix and toss to coat.
- Top with a handful of salted roasted pumpkin seeds!