- 2 pounds chicken breasts, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 cup dairy free yogurt (if you don’t have dairy free yogurt just add 2 more tablespoons of mayo + 1 tablespoon coconut or almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large or 2 small peaches, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and place chopped chicken on top. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1 teaspoon tarragon on top of the chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake chicken for 13-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- In a large bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, remaining tarragon, garlic powder and ground fennel. Add in chicken pieces and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in chopped peaches and pecans and toss to combine.
- Serve in lettuce wraps, on sweet potato toast, or by the spoonful!