- 1.5 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder + 1 tablespoon cold water (combined)
- Chop chicken into 1 inch cubes. (I also like to cut mine with kitchen shears)
- Combine orange juice, apple cider vinegar, coconut aminos, garlic powder and ground ginger in your instant pot. Add chicken to the pot and stir to coat.
- Place the lid on and make sure it is in sealing mode on top.
- Press manual high pressure and set it to 6 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, switch the top to venting and let it depressurize.
- Open the instant pot and use a slotted spoon to remove chicken and set aside.
- Turn the instant pot to sauté and bring the liquid to a boil. Add in the arrowroot and water combination and whisk to combine and thicken. Once sauce has thickened, add chicken back in and toss to coat. Turn off instant pot and serve over cauliflower fried rice!