- 3 russet potatoes
- ¼ cup full fat Coconut milk
- ¼ cup+ 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup chopped Carrots
- ½ cup chopped green beans
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh chopped thyme
- ¾ teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork about 8 times and place in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 15-17 minutes, flipping halfway through or until a fork can easily be pierced through.
- When the potatoes are cooked, slice in half length wise and let sit for a few minutes to cool down slightly.
- Scoop out most of the potato out of the skin, leaving about ¼ inch of a potato layer. Tip – I used a melon baller to take out the potato and it worked wonders!
- Place all of the potato insides in a large bowl and mash them with a fork or potato masher. Add in coconut milk and chicken stock and stir to combine.
- Add in chicken, carrots, green beans, thyme, rosemary, and onion powder and stir to combine evenly.
- Season the potato mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins evenly and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with some oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes to heated through.