- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup California Giant Berry Farms blueberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- In a blender combine banana, eggs, 1/4 cup blueberries, lemon zest, vanilla extract, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Blend until just combined and smooth.
- Place a skillet over low heat and spray with with oil spray. Scoop pancake mix onto the pan and add 2-3 blueberries on top of each pancake. Cook until they are covered in little bubbles then flip and cook another minute.
- Serve with a little drizzle of maple syrup if you like!
- Important to note these are not like normal pancakes in the way they cook! You will need to cook them over lower heat than usual and wait until it is covered with bubbles before you flip! Also important to spray the pan before cooking!