- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- ¾ cup dried apricots (about 18)
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend on high until it all comes together and the dough can be easily formed into balls.
- Scoop the dough in about 2 tablespoon sizes balls and roll in your hands.
- Place them on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the refrigerator or freezer to harden a bit. Enjoy!